Ok, so I have many goals for the rest of this year. I am going to post my current blogging goal on here and I will also post my other goals for the year, but not tonight. I just want to say it is official, I have posted more blogs so far this year than all of last year and the year before. My goal is to post more in 2013 than I have in any other year. Why am I sharing this you might ask?
Well I am looking for the accountability. I am putting it in writing and therefore I want to make sure it happens. This is the first of many things I am going to put into writing in the next few days and I am going to watch my life change by all my goals that I put out there for others to help me remain accountable. Stay with me and encourage me as I work on this first goal of posting 40 or more posts by the end of the year. Tht means a total of 50. It might get a little crazy, as that means there needs to be more than 1 a week, because well we all know there are only 52 weeks in a year. This is post 10, but I still have 40 to go, but I want them to be worthwhile posts and not just crazy shananigans, that at times that is what goes on around here. :)
So, turning over a new leaf and making things happen. Change can only begin with me and to quote a Mary Kay phrase, "If it is to bee, it's up to me." Here is to the first of many goals that I am going to BLOW OUT OF THE WATER!!!!!
1 comment:
Yah, 40 posts from now until the end of the year... love that goal!! You can totally do it! You have the most amazing little boys to post about... pictures are always fun to see as well you know... and you have a little one joining soon which will also give you plenty to post about (and more pictures to post)!
Post a Comment