Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thought I would share

So a friend of mine is also expecting here in the next few weeks and her post today was incredible. I felt that her sentiments were so right on, I am just going to creat a link for you to visit her blog and read her post for the day. Insights that are just to spot on. Take a quick jump over to Lazywife and see what she has to say. I hope you enjoy it as much as I still am.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The English teacher in me needs to remind you that your friend's post had "Insights that are just TOO spot on." Love you! - Stephani

Sheila said...

Love you too, and I often catch myself when I am writing, thinking oh, I better change that, or Steph will tease me. Hee hee, love you too...

Anonymous said...

Whell Sheila that baby must be getting HUGE, you know my past due date calander of size is realy to the test now, i am afraid to tell you but next week that baby will be the size of 10 water melons, and thats big, now we wait and see if my size chart goes with the dates and if so i know how i will make a living from now on... frankie

Anonymous said...

"3. "You know it's going to hurt, right?"

What birth, or my fist in your face?"

HAHAHAHA!! AMAZING!! That was awesome!!

Thanks for not having the baby on the 27th. ':oP

Why does the little baby pic on the side of your blog now say, "2 days to go? (At first I looked quick and thought it said, "2 days ago" which made me laugh a bit... but then I realized it was "to go".)

Today James declared that you should name the baby "James Jones Jordan" so it would be JJJ. What is wrong w/ him??? ';o)

*I miss you!*

~Nycholle