Friday, January 2, 2009

Pictures

Okay so there isn't a lot to tell, but I promised Pictures so pictures is what you get. These are from when Doug and I were home for Thanksgiving with my family. It was a blast and we truly enjoyed ourselves. I apologize if they are a little grainy. We have a new video camera that takes pictures and we are still working with it. Enjoy the pictures and I will have a few more coming soon too that are of the wonderful gifts from wonderful people that we received via a "Baby Shower by Mail" because of my great friend Stephani. Those are coming to come back soon.
Dad and Eve looking cute. I miss them so much. Eve has gotten so big it is crazy. She also loves her Granpa and enjoys playing with him often.My beutiful God-daughter taking a very nice picture with me in front of the beautiful Christmas Tree. It was a great visit home. She is becoming such a beautiful little girl.
Doug and I in front of the beautiful tree. Sorry it isn't a little closer or a little clearer. The funny part is this picture was taken Saturday night and the following pictures were taken Sunday morning. It is amazing what a change in the color of your shirt will do for a pregnant belly. Here I don't show much and look at the following pictures, it is as though I have grown a basketball. :)
Me with the three little ones. They are so darn cute. Amazing that Eve is younger that the little one of the left isn't it? The family photo. Aren't we a handsome looking bunch. Of course mom and dad are on the left. Eric is next to Dad in the back, Chris is next to him, and then Doug. Eve is between mom and myself. It is a great picture. You can sort of see the tree behind Eric. These darn boys are so stinkin' tall.

I love this picture. Eve and Chris look so nice. I think this picture turned out very nicely.
See what I mean, it looks as though over night I grew a basketball. I swear the pictures really were taken only a few hours apart. It is rather funny what different colors do. If after seeing this picture you are still questioning whether or not I am truly pregnant, well then I think you need to have your head examined. :)
So those are the pictures for now. Come back again soon as I will hopefully have a few more posted as well as a few more updates as to how things are going here. For now I hope you all are enjoying the New year that has krept up on us and is now here. Happy 2009



1 comment:

Berbs33 said...

Okay I get so excited when I see pictures and all of these turned out so good I don't even know where to start! I absolutly love the last picture of you and Doug! I may have to steal it and put it in a frame in my house (the only one I have is from your wedding). You guys look so cute, and you have that pregnant glow... beautiful! It looks like you guys had a great time when you were home. Take Care, keep the posts coming (although I know life is probably a little crazy rightnow). Talk to you soon, love ya!