Saturday, January 24, 2009

Time is running out!!! (updated)

Okay so many of you have added your predictions and thoughts. Doug and I have thoroughly enjoyed them all. I have them in a calender and we are keeping track of who is the closest. If anyone else wants to throw their predictions into the mix, now is the time to do so. If you don't hurry this little one might makes his or her entrance and you will have missed out on all of the fun. Here is what we have so far. I am cutting them to very brief but if you want to read the full comments check out the last 2 posts. They are rather funny. Anyway, here is what we have so far.

Jan 20th
Nycholle (friend)- already passed. Sorry, Happy Birthday though. :)

Jan 25th
Mary (aunt) - 2:40pm, 8 lbs. 3 oz, 21 in.
Mandy (cousin) - Jan 25th, 10pm, 7 lbs. 6 oz, boy


Jan 27th (actual due date)
Marissa (cousin) - 8 lbs. 1 oz, girl
Frankie ("cousin") - 9 lbs. 10 oz, boy
Kayla (cousin) - 8:02pm, 8 lbs. 2 oz, boy


Jan 30th
Stephani (best friend) - 5:30 - 6:20pm, 7 lbs. 2 oz, 20 in., boy
Meagan (friend) - 8 lbs., boy

Jan 31st
Eric (brother) - 9 lbs. 9 oz, boy

So if you want to add, leave a note and I will add you to the list. As we get closer and the day arrives I will post who "won" on the blog. Stay tuned for more updates as we get closer to this little one's arrival.

6 comments:

Berbs33 said...

Hey where is Eric's prediction.. and I think that you and Doug should add your predictions as well! Hope you are doing awesome.. and according to the list tomorrow is the day! Good Luck!

Sheila said...

Thanks, I guess I somehow missed that. I had it right in front of me, and looked right over it. It is corrected now. :)

Berbs33 said...

Thanks! Although his guess is a whole week away and I really don't think you will make it that far... you never know... you might even make it until Valentines Day!!

Sheila said...

Ha ha ha, that will never happen. They won't let me go past 42 weeks which is the 10th, so sorry, not Valentine baby here. But my friend is so good luck for her. :)

Anonymous said...

I think you need to have a date winner, weight winner, and length winner. Do you have my weight and length numbers from work??

Anonymous said...

Prediction, hummm? I say one week prior to V-day (that would be Sat.) That gives you ONE week to recover to celebrate V-day!!!!!!! GO SAT. the 7th.(Of course, GW woud like to see you go a week later, just to torture you) Love Theresa