Tuesday, January 20, 2009

One week!!!

I have first start off by saying all of you who have left your predictions are cracking me up. I love it. I am keeping track of them all and will post who the winner is when this little munchkin decides arrival time is here. I will say there are a few people who are on thin ice as far as how much they think this little one will weight, so they better pray that doesn't happen. ;)

We are doing well. I can't believe that in a week the due date is here. 7 days, that just seems so absurd. I can't believe it is here already. I know this little pumpkin has not arrived yet, but the fact that it could be any day is amazing to me. Doug and I are very excited, and becoming a little more anxious to meet this little one that God has blessed us with.

Yesterday we both had the day off and it was wonderful. I had a slight breakdown in the morning which led to Doug and I have a small argument, but he is the best. We both cooled off and he took care of lunch and helped me relax and get back to cleaning. We now are a little more prepared for this young one's arrival. The spare room, which is also doubling as the baby's room is getting closer to ready. We also washed all the clothes, at least the ones we have now. We know we will need more, but for now, we are good, we hope.
Okay well that is how things are going today. I love winter, but I don't like ice. Sorry slightly random, I just remembered that I almost fell this morning on stairs completely and totally covered with ice and it was still dripping just enough to make them even more slick. Grr, to cruddy rain gutters. Okay well I must get back to the many things I need to do. I will keep posting as often as I can to keep you all up to date on how things are going.

7 comments:

Berbs33 said...

Wow, only one week left! I still can't believe it, it seems like it came up so fast! I am very excited for you guys and you are in my thoughts and prayers all the time. I hope the delivery is a smooth one and I look forward to seeing lots of pictures! Take Care and enjoy the quiet nights becuase they aren't going to last much longer!

Sheila said...

This may be true, but at least I don't have a dog, 2 cats and a child, not to mention a husband under my roof right now. I will take my husband and the new little babe when he or she arrives.

Berbs33 said...

That is true.. but I wouldn't trade my crazy life for anything! A two year old, 3 animals and a husband (who acts like a 2 year old) is crazy some days but I love it!!

Anonymous said...

I would to update my prediction with a time scale. The 28th is the day after I picked and if born this day the baby will then weigh 10 pounds 1 ounce. For some freakish reason the baby were to be born on the 29th he will weigh be up to 10 pounds 9 ounces.. oooh we are getting big now! And forbid us go past that to the 30th the baby will then come out a whooping 11 pounds 6 ounces... must I go on? Frankie

Lazywife said...

Ok, if you go three days late it will only be a week and a half early for me so we can go the same day. Sound good?

I think baby will be at least 8 lbs and be a boy. No guess on time or length.

Sheila said...

That could be a possibility, but if we wait and go in Feb, then you can be a week early and I can be a week late. That works too. Everyone, should keep the guesses coming, because we are enjoying them.

Berbs33 said...

You are not going to go a week late... you are gonna deliver that little moster in 3 days.. on Sunday the 25th like I already told you! Man I don't know what all this talk about going late is... hope you are doing good! I am looking forward to one more update before the baby arrives.