Sunday, January 11, 2009

2 days, and 2 weeks

No it doesn't mean 2 days until the due date, or two days until I deliver, it means 2 days and I am officially done as the teacher this year. A new one was hired before Christmas and he has taken over one class already and will take over the other class on Wednesday after they finish a test on Tuesday. Now on Tuesday we will hit the official 2 weeks left until the due date. We however are prepared to go late because we believe that we will for a few different reasons. One is that this is our first little darling and we also have not dropped or anything that would lead us to believe this little peanut may arrive early. It of course is always possible, only God knows.

We are very excited and a little anxious to meet this little one. It is crazy to think that it just a few short weeks our lives will complete change. Please keep us in your prayers as we prepare for this new journey. This little one will bring much change, but also so much love. We will keep you posted as we get closer. Of course when the time comes posting may be a little sporadic until we get back home and have some energy again. Unfortunately I don't have anyone close by that can update the blog for us with photos and updates. You will have to be patient and await our arrival back home.

However, because I will go back to being an aid in two days, hopefully that will open up a little more time for me to update what is happening in these last few weeks. We will have to hope and pray and I can work on that. Until then, please kep us in your prayers as you will be in ours.

6 comments:

Berbs33 said...

Wow, only 2 weeks and 2 days until you are due! It seems like just last month that you called and told me you were pregnant and now here we are already talking about your due date! I will keep all 3 of you in my thoughts and prayers, I am sure you will do awesome! Can't wait to hear what the gender is, the name you have choosen, the size, the weight, hair or no hair! So many details and soon all will be known! Congrats in advance, enjoy these last couple days/weeks of pregnancy and good luck with delivery! I am predicting a boy (I think I have changed my mind several times with you guys... but I am gonna stick with boy this time)

Berbs33 said...

You are only one post ahead of me - but just to make you happy I will add a new post tonight!

Anonymous said...

You are in my thoughts Sheila, as I am looking forward to being a Great Aunt again!!! Enjoy every second of your baby while he is a new born, they grow so fast, and don't stay newborns nearly long enough. Give the baby a "Welcome" kiss for me!!
Aunt Lori

Berbs33 said...

My mom must think you are having a boy too! Good Luck with everything... you are in the home stretch now!

Lerin said...

Nice to meet you! I followed youover from a comment on Margaret/Minnesota Mom, and wanted to say congratulationson the imepnding arrival of your first little one! :)

Sheila said...

Thanks for all the love and support. We are still awaiting this little one's arrival and are excited about the time getting closer. We will keep you posted. We have a Dr. appt. today, but I doubt anything has changed.