Monday, January 26, 2009
1 Day and Counting
So I wanted to post a quick update. We are still home, which means that a few more people are off the list. Mandy and Mary your date has now past. Sorry, so now we are down to one day before due date and the little one hasn't yet made his/her arrival. We have a doctor's appt. again tomorrow so after that we will know more. We will keep you as posted as possible, but hey you never know what each day will bring. I am hoping that if this little one decides to arrive soon that it doesn't decide to try and make his/her entrance Wednesday while I am home stuck in the snow and Doug is at work stuck in the snow, that my friends, would not be a very wonderful thing. Let's all say a little prayer that this little one comes after arrival to the hospital and with the appropriate people present, most importantly a doctor. :) For now, signing off still pregnant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
IT'S DUE DATE LITTLE BABY! Please come out so everyone can meet you, we have been waiting long enough. Sheila keep reminding that baby that his free ride is over and it is time to join the rest of us out here in the cold! Can't wait to hear some news.
LOL, glad to see you are still stuck on it being a boy, though your day has passed. I am content right now, with this little one still just chilling. We will keep you updated don't worry. We have a doctor's appt. today so we will see how things are going. :)
Hey love! At this point that little peanut better stay put. No delivering in the middle of a snow storm! I can't wait to find out if it's a little he or she, but I swear peanut, I can wait a few more days!
Luckily you have a significant chance of having a 15-17 hour labor so you should get there on time.
So, I am thinking that since you have not posted today that means you must be off having a baby (girl)!! Hope all is well. Marissa
Post a Comment