Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blessings

Okay so I am sorry I have not kept you all updated. I have so many faithful readers I have let down, and for that I truly apologize to all 3 of you. Anyway, part of the reason I have not blogged since last week is because I have been slightly busy. You see a very special person came to visit us this week. Okay so now that you all think I have been in the hospital giving birth to a beautiful baby, you are all going to hate me. The very special person I am talking about is my mother. I had not idea she was coming, but she showed up Friday night and is here for the week. It has been wonderful to have her here helping me get things done and just spending time together. We are now awaiting the arrival, still, of this little one who just seems to be slightly stubborn, but I am going to blame that one on Aunt Stephani. Okay so I will now give you an update for what I know, and what I don't.

We have a Dr. appt today and will see if there has been any change since last week. I am hoping and praying that there is, because well my mom is here and I really want her to be able to meet her grandchild before she has to leave again, because that would just be cruel. We are all praying that this stubborn little blessing will soon make his or her arrival. I am feeling that maybe today is the day, because ih ave been saying Feb. 3rd from the very beginning so who knows. Maybe God is playing his sense of humor card.

All right well that is all for now, nothing new. I will try to post again after my appt. today, but no gaurantees. I will do what I can when I can. Also if we end up having this little one while my mom is here, we will try and have someone leave a little post to announce his or her arrival.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're doing ok and even more glad about your mom being here since I know how happy you must be. ':o)

I am NOT happy, however, about you texting me and asking if I'm still awake and then disappearing. What's the about?? *sheesh* ':oP

Anonymous said...

Oops! Wasn't really done...

GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi sheila, ive been checking pretty much every day- glad to hear luAnn aka: grandma :) is there safe and sound(yes i knew she was coming). I thought maybe you were busy having a baby so you didnt have time to blog us. Even Dan asked about you this weekend- so we will continue to wait and pray for the happy event. Some blessings just take more time than others! Hang in there if you can survive 2 brothers you can do this!!
aunt Mary

Berbs33 said...

I agree with Mary, hang in there that little one will arrive when he/she is good and ready! Hopefully it is soon though, some of us are starting to get impatient. Maybe when you go in today you will be progressing a little and they will decide to speed things up! Also I am so happy that your mom was able to come out and be with you this week... now hopefully that baby will come out and meet her and will realize what an amazing Grandma he/she has. Take Care and if you don't post later on today I am gonna take that as a good thing. Good Luck, I am thinking about you all the time and can't wait to hear the exciting news!

Berbs33 said...

One more thing.. being as no one was right with the babys birthdate I thought I would guess again!
February 5th, a beautiful baby boy weighting in at 8 pounds 4 ounces. Talk to you soon and good luck!

Anonymous said...

Awesome to know your mom is there with you. Truthfully, I read this yesterday but forgot to post anything :) I hope all is going well and am glad Peanut will be a Feb baby like me :) Hang in there momma!

Berbs33 said...

I cannot stop thinking about you guys and now that we haven't heard anything I am really starting to think that you are in labor and working on bringing that little bundle of joy into this world! I hope everything is going good. I can't wait to hear some news. Take Care and God Bless and Congratulations in advance in case today is the day!!