So I am trying to make sure I post at least a little. There may not always be pictures, but I will do my best.
We are all adjusting well. Jonathan is a good little eater and proving to be a fairly good sleeper too. Right now he is napping and hopefully he continues to do so for a little while, because mommy is going to follow suit and try to get a little nap in of my own.
Daddy and I are both loving every minute of being parents. It definitely is a little different when we don't sleep through the night and there is someone else here depending on us 24/7, but I think we are making the adjustment just fine. For now, I will leave you with the little tidbit about Jonathan and his first few minutes with us.
After delivery Jonathan was taken over to the warming table and the nurses were cleaning him and checking his apgar and all those wonderful things. Our little one decided he needed to share with the world that he was now here after making us wait for so long. He decided to pee a rainbow and it just happen to hit the nurse all the way down her front. She didn't notice it right away, but the Doctor did and brought it to all of our attention. Needless to say we have great memories right from the beginning.
Okay well that is enough for now, mom needs to go and get a little nap before Jonathan decides to wake and need to eat again. Hopefully more pictures will come and I will share a little more about how he came into the world.
3 comments:
I am so happy you guys are adjusting so quickly! I love the story of him peeing on the nurse, that is a classic. I can't wait to hear more stories. Take Care and give him a little kiss from me!
Happy to hear you're having a smooth transition! I hope he keeps it going for you!
I am waiting for an update on how you guys are doing now that baby is home! And I would love to see an updated picture! Talk to you soon, see you in 18 days!
Post a Comment