So we have waited long enough, okay well maybe not long enough. But anyway, we are hoping that this little darling will grace us with his or her pressence soon. However because Peanut has decided to take it sweet old time, we are going to receive a little extra help.
I was hoping to post some pictures of our apartment and the baby's room, bu that will have to wait until later, because tonight I have an appointment at the hospital so hopefully we will be able to announce that our little blessing has arrived. Until then, please continue to pray as we still do not know when exactly this little one will arrive. What we do know is that God's timing is perfect and though it is hard, we need to wait on him. Doug and I are super excited, a little anxious, and a whole lot nervous, but we will be just fine. Until "we meet again," or maybe it is better to say, "until I blog again," have a fabulous day and a grace-filled week.
4 comments:
That is very exciting news... good luck, here's praying for a speedy delivery and a very healthy little baby! Can't wait to see hear more and see pics of that little baby!
Well, good luck love! Just remember to breath, though by the time you see this you may already be a mama! Just know we are all thinking about you and we can't wait to meet your whole family soon :)
sheila
Im very excited for doug and you. I hope all goes well - im sure it will. If there is one thing being a parent will teach you is patience and i guess you guys are finding this one out right away. :) I hope by the time your reading this baby, mommy and daddy are resting peacefully after a easy breezy delivery. My thoughts are with you- keep smiling
Aunt Mary
Seeing this late, so hopefully you're already holding your little one!
It's a good thing prayers are retroactive! ;)
Can't wait to hear the good news!!
Post a Comment