On Tuesday morning at 5:23 am we welcomed our beautiful little son into the world. Jonathan Lucas Jordan arrived with a full head of hair. He weighed in at 8lbs 9oz and was 20 1/2 in long. We are in love and enjoying our beautiful little boy. However he has woke up and is a little hungry so I am going to leave you with a few pictures and then get him fed and ready for bed and head off to bed myself. Return often for what I hope will be more frequent updates now that we are home. Here are the promised pictures.
Here is Jonathan shortly after birth. He is such a beautiful little boy. Not that I am bias or anything.
A picture of Jonathan sleeping after getting a tummy full of food. He was nice and warm and quite comfortable for quite a while.
I love this picture. He is so stinking cute. We see many funny faces and poses everyday. He is a funny little boy.
6 comments:
Doug and Sheila your son is perfect! He looks like a healthy little man. I can't wait to meet him in person. I look forward to seeing more pictures. Hope you guys are doing great. Try to rest when he rests, that will be your life saver!
YAY!!!! Congratulations!! He IS beautiful! I can't wait to hear the birth story!
Get rest and know that if in the next few days you feel completely overwhelmed, it's completely normal.
Feel free to vent when you need to.
Funny, you had him on my due date!
(I'm still pregnant btw)
CONGRATS!!! He is beautiful. :) I am so happy for you all. Sounds like he is already a good baby.
Enjoy your "babymoon"! Feel free to e-mail me for ANY reason.
Your little boy is beautiful!!! I can't wait to see him in person. Congratulations again. Get some rest and enjoy every minute of being a mom. It is the greatest thing in the world.
Adorable little man there Sheila and Doug! Congrats!!!
He is absolutely beautiful! Congrats again :) What a perfect little boy!
Post a Comment