Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Visit from a friend

We had a special visit from a friend of mine today and her week and a half year old daughter. Nicholas was sleeping before she arrrived and slept almost the entire time they were here. Jonathan however, got off the bus and was super excited when I told him that she was here with baby Kira. The pictures are priceless and beyond words. He kept exclaiming how little she was. Her little hands, her little fingers, "look mom, she has tiny feet." It was a pretty awesome thing to witness. It makes me excited for our little one, because he sure loved on her A LOT!!!!! He is also very excited to welcome our baby and still wants a baby girl. I asked him, "Jonathan what if it is a boy, there is a possibility that it is a boy." He response was hilarious, he said, "no mommy, we already have 2 brothers, we don't need another boy, I have one little brother. Let's have a girl." I guess we will have to do a little more prepping in case it is a boy. :) Here are some pictures to enjoy. I am sure you will LOVE them as much as I do.




He loved holding this little girl.

 He wanted to lay down and cuddle with her. I thought it was so cute. I couldn't stop myself from taking pictures of this super cuteness. CANNOT wait for him to cuddle our new little one like this. He is going to be such an AWESOME big brother to Baby!

This makes me fall in love with him all over again. He was so sweet, gentle, and loving. Melts my heart!

1 comment:

Berbs33 said...

Oh my goodness... priceless pictures. Love them all. He is going to be an amazing big brother (even if he ends up with another baby brother)!