Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Quick Medical Updates

I wanted to give you just a quick update of all the "issues" from 2 weeks ago. Wow, was it really that long ago? No, it was just last week. Yikes, I guess that is what happens when too much happens at once. I will start with Nicholas.

We are going to go ahead with our appt. in the cities with Dr. S. I don't have a confirmed date or time yet grrr..., but what am I going to do about it. :) We are also going to move forward with the desensitization of the CPAP mask for Nicholas to see if that is something he will even tolerate. Doing this now will allow us to know whether or not to even pursue the more in-depth sleep study. This study of course has to be done in the cities. So grateful for what I do and that I can be home with my boys and take my work with me everywhere and actually make it profitable while I am at it.

As for my situation, not a whole lot has changed. I did receive a return phone call last Friday to schedule my Peri Ultrasound. It was the very last appointment available in the entire month of Sept. So we are currently scheduled for 12 (noon) on the 18th. There are many issues with this, but trying to stay on the positive. My doctor and his nurses are trying to work on this to get it sooner even if it means going to the other hospital. I could always have it done in the cities, but that is another trip and I don't have the time or the patience to make that trip, when it wasn't my screw-up that caused this whole crazy fiasco!

I will keep you updated and as soon as this ultrasound finally happens I will post pictures. I am super excited to share our little blessing with all of you, but because of stubbornness, or the Jordan blood, we don't have any from our first ultrasound other than a leg. Literally, that is the only picture we were able to get because baby was soo uncooperative. Here's to hoping that baby is not going to be too big by the time we finally get in to do it and they can get all the information they need so we know what to expect upon delivery!

No comments: