Well, here we are the day before my high-tech ultrasound. I have to admit the time went very quickly though I when all the craziness happened 3 weeks ago, I thought it would take forever to get here. So, I am going to allow myself this post to kind of clear my head and share all that is going on inside and in my heart.
To say that I am perfectly calm and not at all worried would not be a true statement. I definitely have some apprehensions. I don't know what to expect and I am leaving it all in God's hands. We aren't going to change anything other than maybe have to run some tests again post delivery, but there is still that fear, still that piece of "So what will we do..." I know that it will be nothing like with Nicholas and it will be much more peaceful and easy to transition through, but it is still hard as a parent to hear anything is wrong with your child. We are hoping and praying everything comes back "normal" whatever normal is exactly.
I have to admit I am very excited to see our baby again. It is hard to believe though that is just a few more weeks (ok 11) we will get to meet this little bundle of joy. I have to admit that I am having some conflicting emotions right now. Jonathan desperately wants and girl and due to some unforeseen happenings as of late, it leaves me with a small desire to find out if we have a little girl or a little boy joining us. I am fairly certain, I will not find out, but there is a very small part of me that wonders...
Obviously, if I do find out, you will not so don't even start asking. However, I will start a poll soon, because well they are just fun. I am going to have to find a location to do it though because not enough people on are here. If you have any suggestions please let me know.
For now, I ask for prayers for all of us for peace and for the Doctors to be able to see all they need to see to make the correct diagnosis and we pray that it is nothing but "HEALTHY and BEAUTIFUL!"
3 comments:
I say.... find out so you can share the excitement with that special someone and the rest of us can wait a couple more months. Praying everything goes great tomorrow... looking forward to the follow up post to this one.
We will see. There is also the piece of IF we find out and tell Jonathan he can't keep a secret, so then we might as well tell everyone, so I think we will probably just wait! :) Much to your dismay of course!
I dont have a problem either way... we didnt find out with Mace and it was kinda fun to wait but it is just as much of a surprise when u find out at the ultrasound. Not sure either way is "more fun" than the other!!
Post a Comment