~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We also have Nicholas' appointments with his specialists scheduled. We were able to get them on the same day, but we had to switch to a different ENT because the one we are supposed to see is not in the office on Monday. Maybe we will get some answers though as to what the thoughts are going forward from here for our little guy. Hoping to have some expert advice and what they think about all he has going on. It will also be interesting because we have his neurology appointment that day too, so excited to see what she thinks about his progress and how far he has come in the last year. Now if only all of the prior-authorizations will get here in time so we aren't playing more taboo!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God is great. I have a goal for the end of the month for Mary Kay and I wasn't sure how I am going to make it happen (I still don't know entirely). However, I signed into Intouch (our Mary Kay site) and I had 2 of my team members order which puts me back at the 5 I need to go on-target for car and it is only the 5th of the month. I am so excited. My aunt also called me and has a customer to send my way. It is amazing what God will do when I let Him. I also have 10 days to finish up my star in sales. If you are in need of ANYTHING, let me know because every little bit helps. I also met a gal tonight and booked her for a pampering session on Sat. Can't wait to share some Love! This will also put me closer to getting to star and being able to take part in the Star Dinner at retreat next month. I can't wait. I have never missed it and after the phone call from my National Sales Director (she is pretty awesome), I am ready to give it everything I have got and not give in at all. It may be a crazy next 10 days, but sooo worth it in the end. Can't wait to see what God has in store for me. Let's go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So my littlest one has been a little bit of a stinker lately. He/she has me awake at night with some serious leg cramps. Now, I did forget to take my calcium pills last night, I won't again that is for sure as I was up 4 times. I am not really sure how much, if any, sleep I actually got. If you could say some prayers that baby balances out and I don't get such nasty ones that would be awesome. My left leg is still tender to the touch from a cramp I got 4 days ago (also during the night). They are intense man. I hope that means that baby is growing and doing what he/she needs to, but also hoping that baby doesn't grow too big. I would be really ok with a little peanut. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't believe my little man has been in school for 2 weeks. How is that even possible. I find it a little crazy I have to admit. I also feel a little bad because everyday he comes home and says he didn't have any time to play in the free play area. I know why but haven't really told him yet because well it is the afternoon quiet play area and he is only half day. I think I am going to just mention something to his teacher and see if there is a way at some point for the class to spend a little time playing there. He is so sad everyday when he comes home and he didn't get the chance, but I am able to turn it around most of the time when I ask him about his day and all that he did. I am kind of enjoying our little lunches where he and I can spend some time chatting about the day and just have some bonding. I am sure going to miss it when he is in Kindergarten, but that is a whole year away. :) I suppose it will change in a few months too, because Baby may not be sleeping like Nicholas is at that time. However, I have a sneaking suspicion that this baby may just push m out of Jonathan's "special" zone. At least if it is a girl. We are working with him to help him prepare in the event it is another boy. I don't want his little heart broken.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, I am not sue what to make for my 7th, so I am going to leave this as my 6 quick takes version this week. I am sure after posting I will think of many things I could have added, but that will just have to wait for another day/time. On a side note I am also hoping to get some more pics of the boys over the weekend to post next week or maybe even on Sunday. I am going to share though that I am really kind of done with this yo-yoing weather thing we have going on. I know I shouldn't complain because soon it will be winter and I will want the sun and heat, but really, it is hard on my system. Add that I am pregnant and getting to the slightly uncomfortable stage, just makes for some long days. I am ready for some slightly cooler days with less humidity and heat indexes. Ok, stepping back down from my soap-box. That is all!
1 comment:
I am waiting for your next post!!
Post a Comment