Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Boys!

How does one even begin to share a Mother's love. I am not really sure it is something that can be put into words. I have been amazed lately at just how wonderfully blessed we are. My boys are truly my Pride and Joy. Watching them grow up and all the milestones, just melts my heart.

I have to admit that it is because of Nicholas that I am taking the time to notice the little moments. How sad is that? Well, I figure at least I am noticing. That is better than not. I just wanted to just love of my boys and just share that they truly bring me so much joy. Even when I am frustrated and ready to lose it, their cuteness can still win me over.

2 comments:

Berbs33 said...

Okay you were harassing me about not posting and now we have lost you! Please come back, I love reading about your life and those awesome little boys of yours! Didn't you just celebrate one of their birthdays!?!? Get posting girl!

Berbs33 said...

Time for another update!!