Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wow, time flies

Okay so I know that it has been way to long since I have posted anything and thanks to my lovely cousin, I have been infored that I have so much to share beacause of my newborn and I should be posting all the newness everyday. Well I will tell you that things have bee slightly crazy. I do apologize for the 6 week hiatus, I guess I took. I realize now I have waited too long so it is my goal to at least make one post a week, but we will try for more. For now I will give a breif synopsis of all that has been going on and then I will add a few more indepth posts. Bear with me here
************
For starters my little one is 9 weeks old. He is growing and changing so fast I have lots o' pictures to add, they will come in a later post.
************
A few weeks ago we flew home so to see my family and introduce our little bundle of joy to his grandparents (my parents) and many of my other relatives. A few years ago my mom's side of the family started a yearly get together called the "Annual Sand Gathering." We went to a water park in Ottertail MN and had a blast. Now of course my son was only 5 months so we didn't take in much of the water activities, but it sure was fun to watch everyone else and to enjoy time with family. It was a blast had by all and we are totally looking forward to next year's get together. Let the good times roll.
************
While we were home Doug and I decided the time has come for us to move back home, so that has also added a little stress and anxiety as we figure out the, whens, hows, who is going to help. All of the logistics of it can be rather daunting. I believe we finally have it all figured out, it only took us 3 weeks.
************
We just finished a week of total craziness. We had people visiting us for an entire week, only it was different people coming and going. It was total craziness, but we loved every minute of it. There will be more to come on this as well. I think probably at least 2 posts worthy.
************
So I have noticed that I don't post forever, and then I post a whole lot, and I don't mean a whole lot in just one post, but I post many in one day. Today seems like another day like that. Oh the craziness. Hopefully I can keep on top of all of the craziness and post a little more frequently. Know that it is something I am working on so please be patient with us. Having a little one and trying to do everything else that needs to get done can be a little crazy.
************
You need to make sure that you thank my son for me being able to post. He is just chlling with me while I type so I have full use of both of my hands, or this post probably would have ended after the first word. How many of you have tried to type a paragraph let alone a post with one hand when you are used to typing away rather quickly. Let me tell you it is definitely a different experience. Okay well I just noticed that my little love had decided to take a snooze so I am going to go and lay him down. I will be back later to add more posts and more pictures. Don't worry they are coming, I promise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, one handed typing is not fun. I've noticed I usually leave out all 'extra' words when one hand typing. lol Thanks for the updates.

Nicki