(Upates are in purple). On Sunday we celebrated not only Easter but also Jonathan's entrance into the Church. It truly was a blessing and an amazing gift to have him brought into the Church on Easter Sunday. The Church was so beautiful, and of coursed packed. Attached is the video Hope you enjoy the video. It is about 7 minutes long. Jonathan slept through the whole thing. He jumped a little when the water was poured over his head, but he didn't wake up. He actually slept until we tried to do some pictures after church and then he screamed. In his defense he had a dirty diaper and I am sure he was probably warm.
Also here are a couple of links to the photos from the baptism. There are a couple of links, because I couldn't get them all in one album.
Also here are a couple of links to the photos from the baptism. There are a couple of links, because I couldn't get them all in one album.
Sorry it took so long. Here are a few additional pictures to wet your palete so you will click on the links and look at the pictures.
Putting on the slip to the gown that my mother and I made for Jonathan's baptism. It is very simple, sure looks amazing on him and any future children. :)
Putting the gown portion on. He was very good in spite of the fact that he hates having things over his face for very long.
Our Beautiful boy all ready to go. He sure does look handsome.
A blessing before the rite of Baptism.
However, this is all I am leaving you with. If you want to see more pictures you need to click on the links below. Make sure you do them in order or things will be all out of sorts. :)
Album 1 - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=240138&id=629645704&saved
Album 2 - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=240324&id=629645704&saved
Album 3 - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=240340&id=629645704&saved
Check them out and let me know what you think.
3 comments:
That video is perfect, thank you so much for sharing it with all of us! Jonathan did so good throughout the entire process, I am very impressed! And Sheila you look amazing, you don't look like you had a baby 2 months ago! Thanks again for sharing, I can't wait to see the pics when you post them!
He looks so cute in his gown. He is just such a good looking kid (I think I might have to steal him)!! Thanks for sharing all the pics... now get back to packing so you can move back here!
He is so cute! BTW: I tagged you for a Meme.
Post a Comment