Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy birthday

So I have lots to update people on, but that may have to wait some time or I may just do a few quick takes and update everyone on the happenings as of late. For today I am going to post a few different posts.
Today is my birthday, I am 28 years old, wow it is crazy to think 28 years ago God blessed my parents with me. Now, I have a special connection with my parents more than just being their daughter. The Lord saw fit for me to be an amazing gift to them as I was born on their 3rd wedding anniversary. I mean, I must have been an important to be born on the day celebrating their union. Ha ha ha, I don't think my parents will agree.
Now that I am a little older it is a constant joke between my father and I. He always reminds me on this day that their anniversary came first. I always remind him that I made their anniversary better, again he doesn't always agree. I will say that today is a very special day for me as this year there are many firsts. It is the first birthday I have had as a mom, and that makes it even more special.
I do want to thank my parents for the gift of life they have given me and for the life they gave me growing up. It is incredible all they taught me and the love they still have for me. It will be great to be near them again.
Happy Birthday to me and Happy 31st Anniversary to my mom and dad. I love you!!!

1 comment:

Berbs33 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Can you believe we are 28 already... wow time flies! I can't wait until you are back here and we can get together and celebrate our birthdays... and more importantly our son's birthdays!!