I wanted to post a quick comment to all the mothers out there. I know that Mother's Day has always held a special place for me because my mom and I as so close. This year however it is even a little more special because I am now a mother myself and I realize just what an amazing gift children are. Our little Jonathan is 3 months today which I think adds to the charm of today. My little man did give me an amazing gift. He slept through the night again, the third night this has happened and it has been wonderful. I am still just amazed at the difference a little angel can make in ones life. I don't know that I can say I really remember what it was like before he joined our family. I do have a few pictures and even a little video to share so be sure you check them out.
I do want to add a quick note about my mom. My mom and I have been through a lot and we still remain close and for that I am so grateful. My mom is one of dearest friends and I know that I can go to her about anything and I am so grateful. I am especially grateful for the fact that one week from today I will be just one day shy of seeing my mom. Even better I will be able to celebrate my moms birthday with her in person for the first time in a long time. Mom, I am so lucky to have been blessed with you as a mother and I will continue to cherish everyday we have together. I know living together for a few months might be a little difficult, but in the end I think it will make us stronger and even closer than we already are and for that I am very excited. Mom, I love you!!
Now the pictures I promised. I hope you enjoy.
Last but not least is the video. I hope you all enjoy. Thought I would share because it is so cute. Make sure you turn your volume up because you want to hear what he is doing. :)
3 comments:
That might be the cutest thing ever, he has so much to say these days! I think what I heard somewhere in the middle was "Mommy I can't wait to move to the midwest when do we leave". He is just so cute Sheila, I am so happy that you guys will be back here so I can see him in person more often! Love you guys, hope you had a great Mother's Day!
Seriously it is time for an update - I know you are busy but just a few pictures would hold me over for a while! And I know others are checking your blog too becuase at the bridal shower several (Amy, my mom and Aunt Mary) mentioned that you have not posted since Mother's Day! So time for a new post, you are falling way behind! Hope you are doing great and talk to you soon!
:X
http://liberty--of--conscience3.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment