Okay so I have found myself on a hiatus for the last 3 months. I apologize to the few of you who follow my site and wonder where in the world we have disappeared too. I will try to sum it all up in a few short paragraphs and then add some pictures. I will also try very hard to keep it updated from here on out, but don't hate on me if I don't :)
Ok so shortly after my last post my family and I made the move across the country and back home. We are now back with my parents and all of my extended family. We miss my husband's family but we are very grateful to be back with mine. We currently are staying with my folks and that has a whole new set of challenges that I am sure a few of my posts may hint at.
Okay so we also celebrated Father's day for the first time and it was great. It was wonderful to see my husband and my son together. It was really a treat. We didn't do anything to excited, just spent the day together as a family.
This month so far we have celebrated a few monumental moments. For starters Doug and I celebrated 3 years. I know crazy how time flies. I can't believe we have been married that long already, how nuts is that. We also, just last week, celebrated my son's half birthday. How crazy is that. My Jonathan is already 6 months old. That is so nuts. It seems like just yesterday when God graced us with the gift of his beautiful life joined to ours.
Okay so that has been the last few months. This is how things are going now. We are doing well and enjoying being with family. We are hoping and praying that soon we can start looking for our own place to call home, but we are currently leaving that in the hands of the Lord and anyone else who feels they want to pray for us. Again I will try to keep things updated better than I have in the last few months. I have many many many pictures, but can't seem to get them updated anywhere else, so I will try to get at least a few up on here.
4 comments:
Yah!! I am so happy you are back to blogging, I look forward to many more posts and pictures to come in the near future!!
I'm so happy you are back. We should get together and have the boys play! John is crawling already!! How far away are you anyway?
Posting one time and then leaving us hanging doesn't really qualify as a return! Time for another post and maybe another picture or two of my little cutie!!
Okay and now another 3 months have gone by - you need to get back to blogging, I miss your stories and picture posts!!
Post a Comment