Friday, October 29, 2010

I'm Back


Ok, so now that I have officially fallen off the face of the earth and somehow managed to come back, I have found my way back to blogging. We are going to start of slow, well maybe. I have many pictures to share, but don't want to overload you all with the cuteness of my little man. I may have to do a montage of a slideshow to get some past pics up and then I will add more recent (this past weekend). We also have moved to our own space now so, once we get a little more situated, I will post some pics of that as well. For now, the text will have to do. Ok maybe a pic or two. :)
We are doing well. Jonathan decided today that he didn't want to go down for a nap, and so got into everything in his room, and there isn't much in there,but he managed to find it all. He is finally sleeping, however an hour and 15 minutes after I put him in there. He is so quiet about it, you almost wouldn't know he wasn't sleeping, I said almost. :) Doug is at work, and is enjoying his job. As everyone he has great days and not so great days. Today so far has been a great day, let's hope he comes home and is still feeling that way.

I am doing well. I am loving life as a mom. It is so amazing to see Jonathan change everyday and the beauty of a child's smile, well, I am not sure there is anything more breathtaking. Ok so I know none of you really care about what is going on, you just want pictures. I will post a few now and I will work on figuring out how to throw some in a slideshow and post them that way. Let me know what you think!

This was our annual Sand Family Gathering in March of 2010.

This is Easter 2010. We went back to MA to visit Doug's Family. He was hilarious!

He sure thought he was the King. We didn't let him run around too long without pants, promise!

Come back soon for more updates and pictures of our little family!

2 comments:

Lazywife said...

Yay!! Welcome back!

Berbs33 said...

THIS HAS TOTALLY MADE MY DAY!!! Can't wait to read more updates and of course see lots more pictures! Welcome back to blogging. And I must say he is looking pretty sharp in his litte tie and vest on Easter - little kids all dressed up just make me melt! And I will agree - life as a mom is the best thing ever (good days and bad days alike)!! One more thing, I like the new background! Okay I will be checking back often so keep the posts and pics coming!