Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A few quick updates

Okay so my second post for the month and the day. I will give a few breif updates of the happenings of our lives.
**********
In March Doug and I made the decision to move back home to North Dakota. We didn't have an exact plan, but we made our minds up through prayer and realized that it was what we were supposed to do. We then prayed and looked at our schedules and since have decided exactly when we are moving, and that day is coming very quickly. Only 8 more days. Yes, that is correct we are moving next week. Thursday to be exact. That has left us very busy and has not allowed a lot of time to blog, but I figured I better at least post something or I will have people wanting to eat me. :) (Mandy)
**********
Jonathan is growing like a weed. His 2 month check-up was now a month ago, it is crazy how times flies. He weighed in at 13.7lbs which puts him in the 95th percentile and was 24.75in. which is the 90th percentile, yes our little munchkin is a growing boy and will probably be very tall. We have an appointment with the uroligist to check his kidneys again tomorrow so we will get a weight and height check again and I will do my best to update it. The reason we are going to the uroligist is because he has slightly enlarged kidneys so hopefully they will go down on their own, but we have to monitor them, hence the appointment tomorrow. I have a few pictures at the bottom and will post more later probably on Sunday as he is officially 3 months on Sunday which also happens to be Mother's Day. How cool is that.
**********
Packing seems to be a overwhelming task, but thanks to my mother I was able to get a jump start when they were here for Jonathan's baptism. We now have a lot more finished, but still have some of the essential items to pack, but when we still need to use them it is a little difficult. Hopefully we will be able to take care of all of that over the weekend and leave just a few things left to do next week.

**********
Pictures. Okay I promised that there would be some pictures at the end of this post. I just took these today so they are the most updates. I took them with our new digital camera since I still haven't found my other one. They are much better quality then what our video camera took so I am very happy. Of course that means I will also now take many more photos so hopefully that means mort posts with pictures for all of you. We hope. Okay enough talking on to pictures.


We just arrived home from running some errands. Jonathan is such a good sport and does great traveling which bods well for our long trip next week.

Still sleeping, but now in his bed. Has to move a little to get comfortable first, but then who doesn't.

Up close. He is such a precious little boy. We love him dearly. We also can't wait to meet some new friends and family in the next few weeks. Great-Grandma Hinnenkamp is really looking forward to that.

2 comments:

Berbs33 said...

He is so cute Sheila, thank you for posting new pics! I love seeing him and watching him grow through pictures but I am even more excited for you guys to be back here in the midwest so we can see him grow in person! He is just such a beautiful little boy and hopefully him and Colton will grow up to be great friends (even though they are 2 1/2 years apart)! Take Care and good luck with the packing!

Samantha A. said...

The baby is so cute! that could be the cutest baby i have ever seen! especially when he is asleep!