Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Easter!!

We had a fabulous Easter. Our Easter was for us a little more special than any other Easter. We had the blessing of our little Jonathan being baptized on Easter Sunday morning. It was a great blessing. This blog will include some pictures from Easter. The baptism pictures will be the next post. I know Easter was very special also, as my parents were here as well as my brother and one of my best friends. It was a great treat to have family here and to have our little welcomed into the church on such a special day. Here are some pictures from Easter itself. The next post will have the baptism pictures and if I can get it to work, I will also post the video of his baptism.

The front of the Church. Isn't it Beautiful? I love Easter.

A little closer of a shot.

The awesome waterfall in front of the alter. We used it for the first time last year. It is so beautiful and really adds something to the decor.

Around the Baptisimal Font which was used by us. We were actually the first Baptism of the year with the new candle. There were no baptisms at the Easter Vigil. Again pretty special if you ask me.

Pretty flowers in front of the Baptismal Font. Have I mentioned yet that I love Easter?

Okay the following are two pictures from the Easter dinner we had up at my mother-in-laws. Just a few to tease you until I can get a few more uploaded.



I must say I have the cutest kid ever, but I am not biased.
Here is a website that has some more Easter photos. Enjoy them all.

3 comments:

Domanda4 said...

Great post Sheila! I love Easter too and your church was beautifully decorated!

Momma tackles 3 said...

ok that kid is AdORABLE!!!! cant wait til you get here....waht are your plans...fill a girl in man!!!
I love the church...did I tell you my oldest brother was confirmed this year!! yeah baby the Easter Vigil rocked. I have always loved it...I LOVE the litany of saints! MY FAV!!!
anyways your guy is adorable...

Berbs33 said...

The church looks beautiful, I can't get over all the flowers. And that picture of Jonathan smiling might be the cutest thing I have ever seen!