Okay so this week not only brought many visitors, but also our little one arrived at 2 months of age. Excited that it arrived with many visitors and lots of special events. On Wednesday mom and dad arrived and we had a blast while they were here. They were here for a week. It was great having them here. While they were here my younger brother and my other best friend flew in. They both arrived on Friday because they are our little darling Godparents. Yes we had a baptism and how special that he was able to be baptized on Easter Sunday, but I will save all of that for another post. I will share a few pictures here from the week while they were all here. I hope that you enjoy.
All ready for bed. I was talking with him and he was just a smiling and then he slowly faded off to sleep. They are so incredibly precious when they are sleeping. I just had to take a picture.
In his bed. He was displaced because of all the visitors, but he still slept pretty well. Thought I would share just a few pictures of him in his bed. Each one gets just a little closer.
2 comments:
Thanks for cheaking out my blog! What a doll baby. I am so glad your parents came to visit. I bet they just love Jonathon!
Sheila, he is so cute I can't even get over it! You guys did a good job on him. I love the sleeping pictures... he looks so comfortable.
Post a Comment