We are all doing well. He has been sleeping well at night. Or at least as well as can be expected for a 3 week old. For the last 3 nights he has had almost 4 hours at a time. I will take it no problem. He is a growing little thing and is so darn adorable. Doug went back to work last week so we are making the adjustment as best we can. I miss him being home and I know he misses having time with us. We are making it work though. I am also learning how to do the 500,000 things I need to and take care of a baby. It is amazing how much your life changes so quickly. We really are happy and doing very well. He is a beautiful child and a wonderful son. We are very excited to be going home in 16 days to meet more of the family. For now I will add a few newer photos so you can see the progression and how much he has changed already. It is quite remarkable. These pictures are from his first bath in his tub this morning. He lost his umbilical chord last week, but we were waiting for a little more to dry out. He enjoyed his first bath for the most part.
Nice bright eyes after having his bath. This picture looks like he has such chubby cheeks. They are definitely getting a little bigger, but this picture makes him look so different. :)
Chilling on the changing table after his bath. Checking everything out. This is one of his favorite pasttimes. He loves to just look and see what is going on around him. He especially loves to look where there is light.
We decided to give him a slightly different style today. He still has all the hair he was born with so we decided to "mess it up" a bit. He is still content to just chill on his changing table.
Here is a closer look at our beautiful little boy. You can see just how wide his eyes are and how awesome his hair looks today. :) I am thinking he is going to have big eyes like his cousin Eve.
5 comments:
He is so wide eyed for only being 3 weeks old, I don't think we really saw Colton's eyes until he was 4-5 weeks old (all his did was sleep). And I love his hair (Colton also didn't have hair until he was over a year old). He is just so cute, we are impatiently awaiting your arrival back in Minnesota so we can all meet him in person!
Yes we are awaiting also. Can't wait to see you and have you meet our little bundle in person. But remember you have to share. If you want one all to yourself, you will have to have another one. :)
YOU ARE COMING HOME!!! YEAH BABY!!!!
Okay I was just looking at him again becuase he is just too cute and I realized that he looks a lot like Eric! I don't know why but I can see a lot of his uncle Eric in his face... just thought I would tell you that. You should take one of his baby pics and compareit to one of Eric's and see if they look at all alike! See you in 14 days!
TIME FOR AN UPDATE! You are falling behind. Hope you guys are doing great. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment