
Jonathan taking a nap in the playpen and I couldn't help but take a picture of this handsome little boy. He loves to sleep with his hands at his sides. We find it rather adorable.
He has decided he likes the swing when he is in the mood. He is a rather funny boy and almost always has one of his hands resting on the tray.
Another in the swing. He was enjoying another nap. It is a rough life for this little tyke. Eat, sleep, and mess diapers. How rough a life it is.

This was one of my first attempts at getting a picture with his eyes open so I could send it to my parents. It turned out rather well so I thought I would share it with you as well. The yellow you see is a little mitten on his hand because he kept scratching himself. He is doing much better now.

I took this picture on Saturday right after his finished eating. He was so happy and wide awake I couldn't resist. Isn't he just the cutest thing ever? Yes I might be slightly biased, but I still think he is the most handsome little boy ever.
3 comments:
Wow is getting bigger already, what are you feeding him... Miracle Grow? He is so cute I can't even get over it! And I love the pics of him sleeping, sleeping baby pics are irresistable!
Yup, he is too cute we know. As for what he eats, apparently enough. He is a growing and hungry little boy. What can I say he is a boy and loves to eat, sleep, and poo. Can you expect any more?
Hey, John just got the yellow star outfit this weekend. He hasn't worn it yet though. They have matching clothes!! I wish we lived closer so we could have fun together with our little guys! I'm actually enjoying the newborn stage this time, I'm glad you seem to be enjoying it the first time around.
Post a Comment