Thursday, August 6, 2015

Starting Something New

Today is a new day. The sun is shining my boys are still sleeping and I am taking a few minutes to have some quiet time before the craziness, that I love (most days), begins. It is something that I am realizing that I need to start doing more of, Taking time for me.
Now, I am not saying in the slightest that I don't LOVE my children, my family, or my life. What I am saying is that often times as a mom, we lose us. We get so focused on our husband, our children, schooling, and whatever else may be of importance at the time that WE, fall to the wayside. Well, I am here to tell you a few things about what happens when that happens. I am writing about myself and my circumstances. You may not agree, and that is ok, I am NOT YOU! :) We are all wonderfully and uniquely made and for that I am so grateful. If you would like to share a comment, please do so, if it is mean and you are just wanting to show how amazing you are and that you never lose it or fall apart and are the perfect wife and mother, I respectfully and lovingly ask that you post your comments on someone else's page. My goal for the next year From August 1, 2015 to July 31st, 2015 is to share a story or growth, struggle, faith and most of all LOVE. I plan on posting at least once a week if not more frequently and I plan on being raw and honest as I have found that this can be very healing for many. If you are reading this to judge, then please move along. I am a VERY devout and faith-filled Catholic, but I am far from perfect and most importantly we are ALL works in progress. That being said, I hope and pray that this blog may bring some hope, love, joy and well maybe a few tears to you as the reader. However, my biggest hope is that in my sharing you might develop a closer more intimate relationship with Christ. That is all He has ever wanted from us and I pray that in some small way, He may use this quiet time of mine to bring you, and I, closer to Him.
Now, so as to not post a novel each time, I will end here by saying a few additional remarks:
1 - I am not ignoring what I said above about sharing what happens when I (you) as the woman, falls to the wayside. I am just saving that for another post. I will get to it in all its "goriness" ha ha, from my perspective anyway, in just a bit.
2 - This blog is about my faith, my family, and my life. I am sharing not to receive pity or condemnation, but rather I have found this to be an incredible tool for healing for me and if in some small way it might help you with something you are going through, than God is working extra through what I have been living and for that I will be even more grateful for my trials.
3 - My goals are my own, if I overshoot that AMAZING! If I fall a little short, than I have some improving to do. If you would like to share yours, I would love to root you on and share in your struggles in you don't quite reach them. God has blessed us all and I have found that in His trials come the BIGGEST blessings of them all.
So stay tuned for future post to come in the very near future as I begin a new journey of faith, love, and hope!

No comments: