Thursday, August 20, 2015

New School Year

The new school year is right around the corner for us and I have to be honest, I am just a LITTLE bit excited, okay forget it, I lied. I am STOKED! Not sure why this year is so different from last, I enjoyed last year too, but I am loving the lesson planning and the picking the curriculum this year was so much fun. I literally had to stop myself from going crazy and lesson planning back in May when I got everything. As of today I have the first 16 weeks (which is pretty much half of our year, yep we could be done in March if we wanted to be) basically all planned out. I have 1 more subject to finish for Jonathan and then do Nicholas' quick and I am set until Christmas basically but I will finish the rest so the year is done. I am totally aware that I am a super-Nerd right now, but I am loving it. I can't wait for school to start and to have a blast working with my kids. We are going to have a great year with lots of love, learning, and life experiences. Stay posted as I will be finding some way to do super cute 1st Day of school pictures. I also have to be creative because "TECHNICALLY" Nicholas will have 2 one for homeschooling and 1 for his preschool. Thoughts and ideas are welcome. I want the pictures to be fun and memorable for all of us. :) Well back to the grind of finishing up lessons and doing some cleaning and such to stay on top of the day to day tasks that are being a parent. Tune in tomorrow for some really great Quick Takes.
I pray that you may have a Blessed and grace-filled day and that the Lord might shine His light upon you and give you His peace!

3 comments:

Berbs33 said...

Can't believe summer is over already, it went so fast! Hope their first day of school is a great one (and yours too)! Can't wait to see those first day of school pics!

Berbs33 said...

So how did the lessons go... I think we should get an update now that the school year is almost half over already!!

Berbs33 said...

Well..... I feel the blogging world has lost you again! Maybe you can do an end of the school year post, let us all know how it went :)