Monday, July 14, 2014

July 14th, 2014

Well! It has been quite some time since my last post. Lots has happened but right now I am not going to go into great detail. I will give a quick recap of everyone and t3hen I am going to do my best to use this to keep family up to date, a place to write all that is going on in my heart and mind with my little family and anything else that takes my fancy.
Big D - he is still delivering for FedEx. He enjoys his work especially in the summer when he can enjoy the beautiful sunshine and warm air.
J - is 5 and a half now and an incredible big brother to his 2 little brothers. He loves being outside and LOVES our new house (we all do)
N - he is almost 3. Wow that seems so crazy. He is doing well. He LOVES his baby brother and adores his big brother. He wants to follow J around and do whatever he is doing.
D - he is 7 and a half months old and man he is into EVERYTHING. Who knew that 7 month olds can crawl, wicked fast, climb stairs, pull to stand, and walk along furniture. He is also attempting to stand. I am trying NOT to have a heart attack, we see how long I can hold it off.
Me - well, let's just say I spend my days running after these 3 young lads who I love dearly and in the past 5 weeks have packed up an apt and moved into a house. We are still in the unpacking phase but it is getting there. Trying to coordinate all schedules and get kids to rest at the same time and all that fun. There is lots on my heart and mind right now but I am not going to delve into it all now. Slow but sure is what my cousin tells me. This is going to probably more of a therapy tool at times for me, so if you read and don't agree that is fine, but unless you are going through exactly what I am I request kindly that you keep your comments to yourself and remain positive as being vulnerable is never easy for anyone. That being said look for more posts in the coming days of all that is happening in our neck of the woods.

2 comments:

Berbs33 said...

Hope you stick with Blogging, it is a great way to share the things going on in you life with those who care about you most (and the occasional stranger that stumbles across your blog)! Glad to hear that everyone is liking the new house. Slow and steady with the unpacking, it doens't happen overnight but you will get it done.

Sheila said...

I will.