Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Park Fun
This morning we decided to walk the maaaaaybe 2 blocks to the school by our house to get out of the house and have some fun. It was (still is) a beautiful day and we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Thanks to a VERY dear friend who in her own way challenged me to make a change, I gave up all gaming on my phone. Today is day one. I can't say I have reached for it, especially when nursing Little D, but I was truly able to enjoy my kids this morning because I wasn't focused on my phone but on them. What made my day was my darling N Came over to me and wanted something. He went back to where he was playing, with my attention and signed, "help please." I know we have a long ways to go but, it truly is the little things like this, I am reminded of how far we have come. I can already tell these little posts are going to be so beneficial for me. I can also assure you there will be many posts that are rather lengthy. You can choose to read or skip through to the pictures if there are any. But for this post, we have come to its end. Going to enjoy the Splash Pad and a picnic with the kids tonight. Maybe some pictures will find there way here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is nice to not always be focused on the phone so much! I have really enjoyed my time away from my phone and plan to continue it for a long time to come!
I am with you. It is oddly freeing.
Post a Comment