Wednesday, July 16, 2014
Heartbreaking
Ok this post is not going to be a very long one but one I am sure will come around more often then not as of late. Our little N has been struggling something fierce lately. Let me give you an example. close your eyes and go back in time to your first baby. You were exhausted, trying to figure out this whole new mommy/baby roll and still have enough energy to spend a little awake time with your husband. Now, you are trying to calm said little one and NOTHING seems to work he (or she) just cries and cries. You also join them in crying because you can't fugue out what is bothering them and they are bit yet old enough to tell you. This, this is where I am at more times a day then I can count right now with our N. It is heartwrenching as a mom to see you're son so frustrated and at times angry and trying so hard to express what he needs or wants and I am not able to do a Damn thing about it. If I knew how to post videos I would add one but it would only break your heart for him and I wouldn't want to do that. I know there might be mom's out there who think this is nothing or whatever, but right now my little mommy's heart is crying and crumbling into little pieces because I don't know what to do to help N relax and stop screaming and help him find the words. It you are reading this please pray for our precious son. It is getting a little harder with his 3rd birthday only a week and a half away and he still isn't talking. I know that God is with us and will help us through it all. My heart just hurts, a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Prayers being sent for strength for you to continue to support N in everyway you can and for N to find comfort and hopefully someday find the words to tell you what he is feeling. I can't imagine how hard it is to know that your almost 3 year old wants/needs something and there is no way for you to know what that something is. Hang in there, take it one day at a time and know that God has a plan and a path for each of us and while it might seem impossible now you guys will get through this just as you handled the last 3 years of unknowns with N.
Post a Comment