It is amazing sometimes the beauty of the gifts the Lord shares with us. I have decided to take some time away from Facebook this Lent to refocus on blogging and spending time with my family and of course blogging about that time.
It is an amazing thing to be able to spend time in the presence of our Lord and just be with Him. I am able to do this so often and I have a set time every Monday morning at 9. Except of course tomorrow because well there will be no power at the Church because they are doing some work at the high school. I am going to find some time this week to go and be with Him, because I truly cherish that time.
The past few months have been especially amazing as we have been listening to heartbeats and seeing a little gift. We are so thrilled and are being amazed at Jonathan's excitement for this new addition to our family. He loves to give hugs and kisses.
We are looking forward to July 21st, 2011.
I am hoping to also keep things updated at least once a week or more, for those faithful followers, the few that there are!
Keep coming back for the updates and info about the going ons of our life!
4 comments:
Love you and miss you!
I love you and miss you too *Slinky* Hey I need your bog addy again, because I can't find it. :)
YAY congratulations!! 2 is so much fun :)
Thanks Kate!
Post a Comment