Ok, so for starters, I know this says a little blessing, and it is, I will get to that, but first I have to just "vent" a frustration. So We had an ultrasound last week so I sent out the images to all grandparents. My response, nothing, yup, that is right, nothing. Now, it may seem like nothing, but it is a little disheartening that no response at all was inspired from anyone. Now I did sit down with my parents and look at them, so it is possible that they didn't really look at them again, but we looked at them together so...
Ok, I am done, but grr, it was frustrating. Maybe I get a little bit different responses here. That is right, I am going to add some pics of our little peanut. They are cute but not your typical shots, because... that's right you guessed it we have another stubborn child in the works. This little one is taking after his or her big brother. We got some great spinal pictures for the doctor. So, with no further ramblings I will post the pictures we do have.
We also have another appointment today to see how things are going. I am sure everything is progressing nicely and at the ultrasound they informed me, we are measuring (at least at that time 4 days big). It was pretty funny, because my mom's response to that was, "well stop gaining weight." I then explained it is the little peanut that is measuring that, not me. :) Ok, so now I will not make you wait any longer for the pictures, since I know that is what you truly want to see anyway. Hope all are doing well. We have survived a nasty little storm last night, but that can wait for another time, because I am going to guess no one is actually ready anymore, because you just want to see the pictures. Ok here you go...
Our little peanut at 21 weeks.




8 comments:
Clearly from the pictures she looks like Doug.
And now, where are the preggo pics of YOU???
Hope you're feeling well! Sleep now, or forever hold your head. :)
Cuuuuuuute!
Did you ever get in touch w/ our TLC friend? I asked if she talked to you on Monday and she said you had called, but she was super busy. The two of you touch base since then??
Kate, thanks glad you think she is a girl. :) We will have to wait and see. Jonathan changes his idea depending on the day and which one is said last, boy or girl :)
Slinky, Have not been in touch with her yet. Working on it.
Oh yeah Kate, I forgot to answer your preggo pics of me, well I am not very preggers yet, but I am working on getting a few taken. :)
What the heck? 21 weeks is "not very preggers"????? I was already huge at that time. In any case, what is the due date, and YEA! I am excited for you! And, it's another wave in the "Agape takes over the world" baby making fest. I think there were 10 Agape people pregnant at the same time last year. I can think of five right now. Taking. Over. The. World.
Steph Nix
Wow 21 weeks already!! Love the pics of your little man!! Can't wait until the pictures of you start posting too!!
Ok Steph, please fill me in, which Agape girls right now, I can think of one.
Mandy, June, Sarah, Teresa, Sheila. who will be next?
Post a Comment