So it begins...
This is the first of four weekends in a row that I am out of town or in training. I am hoping it all goes well (and quickly for some of them). The little man will be spending the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa and will thoroughly enjoy every minute of it. My thoughts of this weekend however, are not as thrilling. I am going to be sitting for 4 hours tonight, 9 hours tomorrow and 5 more on Sunday. For starters, I don't sit well for long, so please pray for me, especially since right now I am even more fidgety and will need to take many, many breaks through this weekend. I am sure it will be informative, I just hope not too boring or I may fall asleep tonight.
I am looking forward to a fantastic continental breakfast for Sat./Sun. They have waffles (make your own), eggs, different meats, so it should be a small little feast. :) I am also hoping for a few items I can bring with as snacks.
We will get a break from it all tomorrow evening, which will include Mass just the 2 of us, and then a nice quiet dinner out. I have already chosen the place and I am really looking forward to it.
Well this will have to be it for now as I have to get back home to finish packing and getting ready to go. I am doing well at this posting thing, Here's to keeping at it at least once a week. Have a fantastic weekend everyone!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment