Thursday, March 31, 2011
Growing up so fast!
So, I am keeping with posting at least once a week. Jonathan has been blowing us away with the things he is sharing and what he remembers. We have been counting and saying our ABC's as often as possible and Jonathan can be hearding singing. "abc, Abc, Abc..." it is soo cute. Well the other day I signed the numbers and he counted up to 10 all by himself. Now on a fairly regular basis he is counting to 10 all by himself. It is so incredible and at times unbelieveable that he can aount all by himself. Even when he is playing he can be heard saying, 123, 123, 123 as he is playing with his toys, coloring whatever it is that he is doing. Things continue to be crazy busy as we are trying to do so many things are one time. Right now I am working on trying to get the apartment packed up as we will be moving at the end of the month, and trying to get on top of that now, so there is less work to do later. I will definitely keep posting, but for now, I must get back to work and get things done, as I have lots to do! Have a great weekend everyone and be safe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It really made my day when he called me Stephani Ann Jones. I miss you guys and hate not getting to see him grow up. :(
Post a Comment