Ok so here I am bein good about posting. I have a comic relief one for you today. Here goes the happenings of today with the little man. He awoke at 6:10 yeah for mom! We had some breakfast went to adoration and had a wonderful time. We came home and had an early lunch so the tired little man could go to sleep. I went in to check on him a little later and he was asleep so I went to cover him up and discovered something all over the blanket. Only to disvoer he had somehow gotten a hold of fa fabric pen and had it in one hand and the cover in the other hand. You can imagine where I found it all. He decided that his body was his canvas, so at least it comes off the body! Of course as I went to take it out of his hand he woke up a little and so it took me almost an hour to get him back to sleep, and he NEEDED sleep! When he woke up I heard him, but gave hima couple minutes to kind of "wake up." When I went into the room, he was sitting ON TOP his changing table. There were disposible washcloths all over the floor (they had been in a plastic bad) and he was sitting with the whole first aid kit out and he was trying to use the nose bulb. All while sitting ON his changing table. What a day you might think, yeah, well unfortunately it isn't over yet!
We came out and were playing and decided to make a call to Doug's mom, while we were talking to her, Doug's dadgot there so Jonathan chatted with him too, or at least he did until he somehow managed to hang up on him and inthe process he erased all of my cell phone contacts. EVERY SINGLE ONE! I had to start from scratch. I had nothing left. I am still working on trying to find and get them all put back into my phone. If you haven't given me your number yet, please do so, and I can get it back into my phone.
Ok so now that you are all grateful that I am posting again and my little guy is a little stinker. Okay need to go and finish supper. Let me know if you have children that do anything like this!
3 comments:
Yup that sounds like a boy with some 'Sand' blood in him! I totally laughed when reading this and let me tell you they only figure out how to get into more trouble as they get older! Being a mom is great (and some days a lot more work than others)!
Funny! Reminds me of when mine were young. Someday you will look back on this day with fondness, glad that you took a few moments to write it down.
Time for an update! How was your Christmas? Did Santa bring Jonathan everything he ever wanted?!?!
Post a Comment