Ok so today school started with dreary weather with a forecast of rain throughout the afternoon. Thank God it was only a half day, because with that forecast and the fact that tonight is prom, the day was a crazy one. I am honestly not sure how much learning was actually done today because all of them were focused on one thing and that was getting ready and then the actual prom itself. Actually right now at this very moment I am typing they should all be ready for pictures. It was really cute this morning to see all of the gentlemen showing up with their tux bags and trying to find a place to put it. My supervisor's office was definitely full. I am very excited to see all of the pictures when they come back.
All their excitement did remind me of some of those days in high school or even college when you were getting ready for a big dance. Ahh, the days of... okay I am back, really I have to admit I am kind of glad I don't have to go back to those days. I did enjoy them but for me once was enough. I will enjoy hearing all of the stories and pictures, but glad it isn't my prom again.
3 comments:
I hear you! Prom was fun but I don't think I would want to do it all over again! My wedding day on the other hand, I think I would do that again! It was awesome feeling like a princess for a day!
As for the feeling like a princess, I agree, but doing it again. I am not so sure about that. However, I do think that a Cousin reunion is i order for a few girls who are only a few weeks apart. We need to get working on that.
I would love a cousins reunion! We miss you... you need to move back here so that we can get together and have a Cousins girl's night... games and snacks and laughing and talking about the things we used to do (some of them still make me wonder what I was thinking).
Post a Comment