
My blog is worth $0.00.
How much is your blog worth?
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Worth nothing
Okay so as Maria so interestingly put in her blog the little icon for how much your blog is worth and I thought I would give it a shot, because it has to be worth something right? Wrong. My blog is officially worth zilch, zip, nada, nothing, goose egg, zero. Yes you read that right, my blog is worth $0.00 dollars, so to Maria and Christine having the oh a few thousand, yes, well I can say that I feel a little green with envy right now. :) As I seem to be at a loss for some cash in my blog. I guess I need to work harder at posting and making my blog what I would like it to be, a chance to share myself and my faith with others as well as learn from others by reading their blogs as well. Anyway, I rest my case, it did however remind me that myrewards are in heaven so it doesn't matter how much my blog really is on earth. Ahh the humor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment