Monday, June 9, 2008

Summer?

Okay, I am all about the changing of seasons. In fact, I actually enjoy watching everything change and spring with new life. Now today I will tell you, I am all done with that. In the midwest there is flooding and while we could use some rain here, we are not getting any. Instead we have a heat wave with some massive humidity. I don't deal well with it, so I am hopng and praying it ends soon. We have an air conditioner, but apparantly it isn't working properly so we were going to buy another tonight, but it seems everyone wants one now that the heat doesn't seem to be breaking.
Now, I now I have been a little late in posting, so hopefully with the school year coming to a close, at least for a week, I will have a little more time to post some random thoughts and share a few stories.

No comments: