Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Vacation

Ahh, schools out for summer... err sorry a week and a day before summer school. Darn it I got a little too excited for a minute. Anyway school ended last Friday with a variety of events. We had a celebration for the students that were moving into the next grouping, the students leaving pre-school, Kindergarten, fifth grade and eighth grade. It was short and sweet. We ended the half day with a bbq for all parents, students, and staff. It was nice. Then as the kids left, the staff from the high school went out to lunch. It was a nice way to finish the school year. Now that I am home, I have a list of things that I want to get done, and well my cold just hasn't fully let go and so my energy level still is fairly low, so basically what I am trying to say is that I don't have a whole lot of anything done. That needs to change today because we leave tomorrow night to go and visit my family. I am so excited. We will be there for almost 4 days. I know that doesn't seem like much, but it is better then nothing. I will also get to see my niece so that will be awesome. But as I admitted earlier I don't have a bunch of energy right now so I need to take what I do have and get some work done. Toodles.

2 comments:

Berbs33 said...

Hope you have a safe trip home. I wish we could see you but we totally understand that you only have 4 days! One of these times we will have to get together. Eric has been at our house the past couple days and it was been a lot of fun.. we always have a good time when we are together! And Colton loves his Uncle Eric... actually he only wanted to sit by him last night he didn't want anything to do with Frankie and I. Anyways, enjoy your trip home, the weather is perfect here! Say hi to your parents for me. Talk to you later.

Berbs33 said...

It was so good to catch up with you last night.. I promise I will be better at answering my phone so we don't have to talk for 3 hours everytime to catch up! I will answer my phone better but only if you write a new post.. it has been a while! Love YA!