Hello my faithful friends and readers. I know there are so many of you. :) I apologize for my delay of postings it has been a while. I however have a very good reason... I was busy. Okay it isn't the best reason, but it is true. I was working my full time job, plus trying to get a million and one things done around the house, which never seem to find their way to completion. I however am on a mission. Now that I am officially done with school for the summer err.. one month, I have lots to do. Expecially becaue my best friend is coming in 4 days. I can't wait. I am sure I will have plenty to share when that day comes. As I work my way around cleaning my little apartment, I am sure I will do silly things that may warrant sharing, and if so I will do my best to post. To sum up the past few weeks, they have been crazy. Summer school was fun and it went by rather quickly to my surprise, which I am sure means that my summer will disappear before I know it also. Anyway, I wish that I had pictures or some excited story to share with you all at the moment, but I am drawing a blank. I am sure if you come back soon there will be some great witty story.
I do want to mention for those of you that have never visited Nathan's blog please take a minute to do so. I have followed their story since Feb. and it is amazing. This family has been through so much and they still don't falter in their faith. They have been a witness to me many times in the last 6 months and I am grateful to be able to share their story with you. If you have a moment pop over and take a look. Know that once you do, you will be hooked. Let us remember that through each other we can build the kingdom of God one stone or member at a time.
2 comments:
Love the new colors and I am very glad to see that you are blogging again! I look forward to reading many more posts, but believe me I understand how crazy life can be especially during the summer! Well hope you are doing awesome and say Hello to Doug and keep up the posts!
I have been following CFHusband since February too. What a touching story they have.
Post a Comment