Friday, November 8, 2013

November 3rd

Today, being Thankful November month, I want to share some of the things I am so very grateful to be blessed with in my life. Today, I sang with the choir at the 9:15 Mass. I have to say that it is such a joy and truly such an honor to be a part of this amazing group of talented and gifted people. I love having practices and singing together and hearing the song literally fill the Church. My favorite part is when we are coming to the end of a song and we hold the note out beyond the piano and when we stop it is still echoing throughout the church. If you have never heard this happen, you need to get to a church that has an awesome choir, r if you are close enough, come to Fargo and listen to our choir sing. It is such a beautiful thing and to know that on top of it all, we are all just praising the Lord with the gifts He has given to us.

I am super excited about an event we are doing this year. We are doing a Music Night. We are going to have a small dinner to anyone who comes and we are going to sing 10-12 different songs (I can't remember the exact #). I am super excited as the songs are amazing and of course all in different parts and it is going to be so exciting. We also will have the gift of having our Bishop present, which will also be amazing! We have sung for him before the night before he was ordained Bishop, but it will be fun to sing to all the people of the parish and community who want to come and take part. I will do my best to try and post a song or 2 on here if I can. Also, if you could say some prayers for us all on Sat. Nov 16 at 6pm that we may truly bring joy and happiness to everyone there and honor our Lord through the gift of song, I would really appreciate it!

No comments: