So, I know I have a few more updates to put on here. But, I wanted to update some pictures. I promise that I will update more about the weekend. As you can see my parents, Doug, and I had a great time. I wanted to share some pictures so I wanted to upload those so people could see the. You can see my family as well as my little baby bump. It still isn't very big, but it is there.

My mom and I, in our apartment

Doug and I, in our apartment

My dad and I in our apartment

The little baby bump. No it doesn't look like I am 6 months pregnant, but I promise I am. :)
2 comments:
I am so happy you posted again - it has been a while! I love the pictures and I must say you look amazing for being 6 months pregnant. And you have that mommy-to-be glow! I am so excited for you guys, and before you know it that little one will be here and you will have lots of pictures to post. I am glad you had a good time with your parents in town, I am sure they were very excited to see you guys as well! Keep the updates coming!
Time for another update..
Post a Comment