Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Family Time

So today is the day. I am so excited. We are leaving on jet plane today. Yes I can fly as I am sure some of you might question. My doctor gave us the go ahead a long time ago and I double checked with her again on Friday. I am so excited. This week is going to be full of family, love, and fun. We are flying into Minneapolis tonight and then my director, Michele from Mary Kay, is picking us up from the airport. I am very excited because I have never met her, but we have talked a lot on the phone and have a lot in common so it should be a wonderful evening. We then are spending the night with her family. Tomorrow, I will get to see my sister-in-law and my niece as we meet for breakfast before my grandpa and aunt are picking us up to drive us back to his farm, where we will drop them off and take his vehicle and drive back to Fargo. One has to love family. I am very excited since I haven't seen my grandfather or my aunt since our wedding, which was over 2 years ago. They will also be joining us at my parents house for Thanksgiving so I am super stoked. Well my hope is to post a few times while I am home, because I am sure there will be many happenings with the foster children my parents have as well as a house full of people. We are also celebrating Christmas with my parents while we are home because Doug and I can't travel again at Christmas time, so it should be a very action filled weekend. Stay tuned for more updates as our vacation begins. :)

2 comments:

Berbs33 said...

Yeah you are coming home! I wish you were staying here longer so I could see you too, but all in good time!! Hope you have an awesome trip, hope the flight is good and enjoy hanging out with the family all weekend! Say HI to everyone for me. Happy Thanksgiving.

Berbs33 said...

I hope you enjoyed the weekend with the family, and I hope you have a safe flight home! I can't wait to read all about the trip. And how that baby is doing - less than 2 months, can you believe it?