Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Mothers Are the Best

Like I said in my last post so many weeks ago. I love my mom. Doug and I finally got a chance to go home and visit together. I have been able to see my family a few times since we were married, but all with Doug as he was never able to get the time off to go back home and visit with my family. We had a great time. Playing with my foster brothers and just spending time with family. As always it goes too fast. But we did have a blast. My mom and I were even able to spend some time together. We went to mass together Friday morning and then just the two of us went out for Breakfast, because my dad was working. It was really nice just being home and relaxing. Hopefully we don't have to wait so long to do it again. I will also try to post somewhat more frequently since that is the point. Things have died down a little so I am working on it. God Bless.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hey Sheila, glad to hear you had a good time! I would love to read more about your job and the kids - what great opportunities for writing! Good luck, and hopefully I'll talk to you soon.

Berbs33 said...

I am glad you had a great time when you were home! I wish I could see when you are back here, but I understand that time is very limited. If you come back sometime and have some extra time let me know I would love to get together even if it is only for a bit before you head up your parents. Talk to you soon, say Hello to Doug for me. And keep the updates coming I love to hear what you up to way out there!!