Thursday, March 27, 2008

Away?

Good morning to all. I hope you are doing well and recovering from any Easter celebrations that might have been a little crazy. Just wanted to let everyone know that I am trying to do better at posting at least once a week, and well I am leaving today for Vermont for an Academic Bowl competition with 5 of my students and another staff member. All of whom are Deaf so I am sure that I will have a very interesting weekend with lots of stories and anecdotes. There will be many Deaf and also some hearing, but it is bound to be an adventure regardless. I will try to post as soon as I can when I get back in on Sunday or some time on Monday. I will also be looking for ideas on the title for my upcoming post about the weekend, so please send me your thoughts and ideas and I just might use it and make you famous.

4 comments:

Berbs33 said...

I want you to make me Famous, can you next title just be "Mandy is Famous"? Haha. Have fun on your trip, I look forward to reading about it. I am sure it will be a great weekend.

Kate said...

I look forward to hearing more about your work and adventures with the deaf community with whom you work. have fun!

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Sorry to leave an unrelated comment, but I suspect you are not receiving my emails. If you have a junk/spam folder, please check it. I sent you one email on March 24th and two on April 2nd in regards to the Catholic Mothers Online blog roll.

Sheila said...

Angie, thanks for letting me know. I have been checking it, but out of habit I automatically delete it, but the last few days I have been reading through all the titles, but haven't seen it yet. Can you shoot it through again? This time I am being very careful before deleting. Thanks so much.