Well, it seems that I need to set a day time to blog everyday, well, maybe every week. So much has happened in the last 3 months since my last post. I am not going to try and catch it all up in this post. That would be just plan ri-donk-u-lous. I will share a few things that have been on my heart.
There has been a lot of craziness in our house this school year. We are homeschooling Jonathan and Nicholas has started going to school 2 mornings a week. It has been an adjustment to say the least. I love teaching again, however, the addition of an almost 1-year-old who loves to be a HUGE distraction. We are surviving, most days actually thriving. I love having time with the boys. It is clear that Nicholas also loves school. He enjoys, let me rephrase that, he LOVES riding the bus to and from school. He has come so far and continues to grow everyday. Please continue to pray for him and for us as we continue to face challenges that come with a 3 year old who is non-verbal but so WANTS to communicate.
Of course, I can't close this post without saying something about my crazy baby who is growing WAY too fast. He literally runs after his brothers and LOVES to play with his brothers. He also just got another tooth, well I just saw it today so I would say the last day or so it popped through. He is also jabbering the day away which is so fun to listen too.
For now I am going to sign off, but I am going to make a goal of posting a little everyday. Even it is just my daily musings.
1 comment:
Hello.... one little post and then you leave us again! Get on it girl!
Post a Comment