Friday, July 13, 2012

Last one today, promise

So apparently today is a day to post. Mandy you will appreciate all the craziness and postings as I try to make up for the months of nothing. 3 in one day just may be a record for me, but I had to post this. Just tonight while taking a bath, Nicholas decided to be adventorous.
Now, keep in mind he was in the bathtub, but he decided he wanted to grab onto the side of the tub, pull himself to his knees and continued to pull himself all the way up to standing. I thought it was just a fluke and he sat back down and I continued washing him up. He decided to go for it again and did it completely unassisted. I did put my hand behind him, just in case, but he did pulled himself into standing all by himself. I am still floored that he did it in the bathtub, the first time as that to me seems to be tehmost difficult as it is slippery and crazy, but that is our youngest little guy.
It is now time to try and get the little guy to bed. He is sooo over tired and is just fighting it and fighting it. Have a great night and check back tomorrow or maybe a few days for more updates.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Please keep posting! Am reading every one

Berbs33 said...

Way to go Nicholas!! He is making huge strides now... gonna be running and causing trouble with big brother before you know it! And I am with Christine, keep posting - I am reading everyone as well (which I am sure you know from all my comments)!!