Monday, January 2, 2012

Prayers as I Blog

Ok, So I know a lot of you have been questioning exactly what happened with Nicholas and wondering why I haven't continued the posts. Ok so this might be harder than I thought. I realized in the last few weeks that part of the reason I didn't come back and conitnue the posts is because I was avoiding, or attempting to avoid the pain of all that we went through. Well through counseling and time I have realized that bloggin it is what I need to do so I can fully process and heal.
So why am I sharing this, you may ask, well I am asking for prayers as I type all this out and I am not going to ask for forgiveness, but I am sure the posts may be super long, just be for-warned!
Please pray for me as I type all this out and allow my emotions to work their way through. I can't give you a time frame, but what I am going to do is type it in a word document and then cut and paste as I get days finished. That way I don't have to go back and re-read each day to "put me back in that time."
Also pray as I go forward on this journey to share with you just all that we went through. I know we truly felt all of your prayers as we were in the moment and I once again ask for them as I work to share with you and put down on paper all that we went through! Thanks so much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending prayers and of course if you ever need someone to talk to I am here. I look forward to reading your story and hopefully by writing it out you will be able to deal with everything you have been through!! You are in my thoughts and it is a new year so year is to a great 2012! Love you.

Sheila said...

Thanks Mandy, I am a little nervous, because tears were broght to my eyes as I typed this post tonight. Hoping that I can go forward and share from the heart!

Berbs33 said...

I am sure putting those moments of unknown and fear into writing will be difficult but hopefully it will help you heal as well. And if there is ever someone else in your same position your writings may be able to help them. Hang in there, go through it slow and know that you have family surrounding you and always avaiable to talk if you need it. Also know that God wouldn't send you on a journey that you couldn't handle, he is by through the good times and the hard. Hang in there and let the emotions flow, sometimes that helps!!